MrNice's Character authorization

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MrNice's Character authorization

Post by MrNice on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 am

IRL Age: 14

How long have you been playing on CRP: I have played for about 3 days, but have played HL2RP for a good year.

Why do you want this authorization: I have always wanted this authorization since I have seen it on another server, unfortunately I didn't know how to go about getting it. I can have a manipulative personality (when called for), for I am very interested in psychology and social engineering. Tricking people is one of my hobbies, I have betrayed my friends in a handful of online games such as DayZ and Minecraft. It is all for the fun of it and it is mostly for avenging other players. I feel that getting this authorization would be a fun way to apply my knowledge of the human mind and how it operates, and how it can be manipulated. I feel this authorization will not only be a new role playing experience for me, but for the server itself.      

Character Name & Physical Description: Nikoli Mitev|6'1"|220lb|Thin scar along his left jaw line|Short messy black hair|Stained citizen clothing|Bushy/thick  black eyebrows|Brown eyes|Silenced pistol in holster strapped to thigh

Authorization(s) applying for: A secret agent for the civil protection, blending in with the civilians, feeding the Combine information.

Character back-story of how you acquired this authorization: Nikoli Mitev was born in 1973, in Magadan, Russia. His parents were killed when he was 3 years old, in a house invasion by two junkies looking for drug money. After his parents died he went to live with his Grandparents, they moved to Wenatchee, WA in the United States of America. There they purchased a small house with a farm and saved what little money they could. When Nikoli was 7 years old, his Grandfather taught him how to use a gun and how to use it well. After his first time shooting, he was hooked. Every day after school he would come home to practice with his Grandfather's old Winchester until he was old enough to get his very own hunting rifle. Nikoli made a decent living for his family by hunting local game and selling the meats to the their town market. The Mitev family made an honest living until Grandma Mitev was diagnosed with cancer. She was given only 4 months to live if the cancer was to go untreated. The treatments and medicines required were impossible for the Mitev family to afford with their meager means... But after all Nikoli and his family had endured he would do whatever it would take to no longer see his family suffer.
The Mitev family couldn't afford the medical bills at their current state of living so Nikoli was forced into illegal activities. Nikoli became a professional hitman, making more than enough money to keep his Grandmother alive another 2 years until finally she passed away due to old age.  From there everything spiraled downhill, his grandfather developed Alzheimer's, and Nikoli  became addicted to his job as a hitman. When the Combine had invaded earth, they had taken over the small town, killing many of Nikoli's friends and destroying what small bit of normalcy he had left. After a few years of Nikoli and his Grandfather surviving together, the Combine came and took Nikoli and his Grandfather to a city with high rebel activity. They forced Nikoli to cooperatively work with them because of his dark talents as a hitman,  by using his grandfather as a consequence of disobedience.  Here Nikoli sits... betraying his own kind... for the sake of his Grandfather's well being.

Do you accept all punishment if you abuse these authorizations: I accept all necessary punishments!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MrNice's Character authorization

Post by American Patriot on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:48 am

Alrighty. First off, you have played on the server for less then a week, and I know you have not applied ICly (Lack of LP).
So right off the bat you do not have MPF whitelists (which are required to work with the MPF). Second, RP for these sort of
covert units will be very structured, and I have not had the opportunity to see how you react to orders and field commands.
This also falls under the category of *They come to you, you don't come to them*. The best piece of advice I can possibly give you is that you should become an MPF unit first, display how amazing you would be through incredible MPF RP, and then hope we have made
that sort of position available to you (Or anyone, as it has not yet been created in the slightest).
The story was acceptable, but the auth. itself is not. Plus, we have many people whom have played and been devoted to the server
for quite a bit longer, and they should be given the chance to try for such a role first, as a matter of respect to their patronage.

Sorry to say mate, but from me, It is a STRONG -Support.

~Those who know themselves and their enemy should not fear the outcomes of 100 battles. Those who know themselves but not their enemy will suffer defeat as many times as they taste victory. Those who do not know themselves nor their enemy will lose every confrontation

~Ultimately, the best medicine for a broken heart is the one we are least willing to take: Time.
American Patriot

Job/hobbies : Enjoying and Teaching Role Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNice on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:36 am

American Patriot wrote:Alrighty. First off, you have played on the server for less then a week, and I know you have not applied ICly (Lack of LP).
So right off the bat you do not have MPF whitelists (which are required to work with the MPF). Second, RP for these sort of
covert units will be very structured, and I have not had the opportunity to see how you react to orders and field commands.
This also falls under the category of *They come to you, you don't come to them*. The best piece of advice I can possibly give you is that you should become an MPF unit first, display how amazing you would be through incredible MPF RP, and then hope we have made
that sort of position available to you (Or anyone, as it has not yet been created in the slightest).
The story was acceptable, but the auth. itself is not. Plus, we have many people whom have played and been devoted to the server
for quite a bit longer, and they should be given the chance to try for such a role first, as a matter of respect to their patronage.

Sorry to say mate, but from me, It is a STRONG -Support.
Alright thank you for your input.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:51 am

I am not sure that I have seen much RP from you (maybe I have I just don't remember). I want to see that you have obtained the MPF whitelist first and then after that proven yourself worthy of this character. Thank you for applying.

DENIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top