The journal of them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The journal of them.

Post by MrKVGames on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 am

Date: Unknown
Journal Editor: John Bookfield
Current Status: Deceased

So, I've been in this city for around two months and I got to say that it is a piece of crap. The CP are assholes, like always, everyone in this city is stupid and get beat often. In the past two months, almost my friends have died and I think I may have killed a CP.

I got something to say before I go..

(Over three paragraphs are scribbled out.)

(The page ends here, it is covered in dried blood.)

Journal Editor: Unknown

If you read the page above I must say thank you, the person who wrote the entry above is now dead. John Bookfield commited suicide awhile back due to all of his loses, he got a loyalist arrested and executed. John Bookfield was a great man, no matter what you heard, John Bookfield saved my life and many others, I wish you knew him.

(The page ends here, there is a drawing of a man at the bottom)

(There is a letter attached to the next page.)

Journal Editor: Jason Bookfield

Hey John, by the time you are reading this I should be dead. As you know I was shot in the chest, I know you thought I was gonna be okay but the Ty, or Doc as you call him, told me I wasn't going to make it out of the city in time. It's fine, you shouldn't worry about me John I did what I always wanted to, I died with honor. Tell Koby and Jake that I made it out of the city and I'm fighting the CP, it will make Jake and Koby happy. Anyways if you see Scott tell him I said Hello, he just got transferred to City18 I think. So, this is goodbye John, I really had fun today, I hope you die with honor.

(The word goodbye is written all over the letter.)

Journal Editor: Clark Regnar

The OTA are coming, I haven't seen Scott in two days. I know he must be alive, he left a note under the fridge yesterday it only said "I'm still alive." I hope he gets back soon. The last time I heard of him was when I was being held hostage by the strange rebel and he got shot in the leg. The man that is called Paul Revere took him.

(There is a gap in the paper.)

The OTA are here..they are coming in, I'm gonna be fine, I got my gun.

[center](There is dried blood all over this page.)

(More of this will be added as my RP Characters that I develop either die or move on to better things. Sorry if this wasn't the best but it's just here for me tie my characters stories together.)

[/center]

Job/hobbies : Making videos :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top