Capital Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request

2 posters

Go down

SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request  Empty SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request

Post by Sugarcube Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Steam Name: Sugarcube

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42325119

IRL Age: 15

Have you ever been in an administrative position on any server?: Yes, I have been an owner of a server, a Super Admin, and a moderator. All of which were in Gmod. (Any game)

What interests you in joining our staff team?: What interests me is that I love the whole community and I love this server, I get on almost every day even when "The Cough" was spreading to servers, and I got "The Cough" from this server, RIP.

How will you be an asset to our staff team? Will you bring anything new to the table? Ideas?: I think i'm really good at making events which is what this server needs, to be honest. Daily events would be awesome! ^^

Screenshot proof of 1 staff member recommendation (any rank): SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request  VwwdntSugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request  55rnh4SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request  2yzabfc
Sorry for messy pictures  Embarassed Embarassed :c
Sugarcube
Sugarcube

Back to top Go down

SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request  Empty Re: SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request

Post by Baker Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 am

Right, I'll wait for any extra feedback before I make a final decision.
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request  Empty Re: SugarCube's Trial-Operator's Request

Post by Baker Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:06 pm

No more feedback guys? Really? Well I have received positive messages about you so...ahh what the hell. You're in.

ACCEPTED
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down