Capital Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowers MPF App

4 posters

Go down

Flowers MPF App Empty Flowers MPF App

Post by Flower42 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:43 pm

OOC:

Steam name:Flower

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:1909381

How long have you been playing on our server?A handful of weeks

How long have you been serious RPing?I have been a serious RPer since i started playing gmod, going off of that i have 2000+ hours in the game.

Have you ever been banned from our server?No

Why should we accept you into the MPF? (1 paragraph minimum, a paragraph is 5 sentences, Answer OOCly) I love MPF roleplay and have roleplayed as an officer many times. I prefer medical(HELIX) and Technological(GRID, RP over other RP Styles. I have extensive knowledge of Halflife, and even though most the time i joke around in OOC i take my RP very seriously. I know most if not all of the MPF codes, and how to apply them. I know what i can and cant do as a ranked or non ranked MPF aswell.   

IC:

Character Name and Physical Description: Ashley Jacobson, 5"2|Age:28|Glasses|Light brown hair pulled behind her head.

Character Age:28

Have you ever been detained by the MPF or been given any negative reputation by an MPF officer?I was detained and questioned in the assault of my character by a rebel.

Tell me about yourself Citizen, where are you from? What did you do before the war?. (1-2 paragraphs minimum, The longer the better, This is basically a backstory. Answer ICly):Before the War i worked as an understudy for my fathers vetanarian buissness and would help with the animals. I was earning cash to buy a new apartment the day that war started and the invasion took place. I tried to help anyone who wasnt going against the combine, but there was to many people to save... I had to leave so many people behind to try to help with the saving of fallen children killed by rebel attacks. When all was said and done i was assigned to city 27 and was assigned to be an under study of the HELIX division there, so many wounded came in from the mine outside of the city. I had plenty of work at any time i could do to help.

After I spent several months there my sister fell ill here in City 18 and i had to move here to help her get better. Sadly she died on my way to the city, but i am vowing to help in any way i can to take the rebels down here that attacked her for being a loylist. Most of my freetime in the city nowadays is spent helping citizens and the occasional MPF scared to ask the HELIX for help with hurt CIVI, i find it to be the right thing to do. I want to further my help and possibly my role in life and help the combine secure order and removal of all rebel existence on this planet.

Give a brief 15 line example RP of any of the MPF RP. (I.e. Patrolling, Detaining, Gunfight)
-Patrolling as a NOMAD.
-SHIELD Hardpoint protection.
-Medical RP heavily.
-Intensive Gunfighting.
-Slum hide and seek, seeker champion of always.
-Knowledge on the tools used by the MPF and combine.
-Have run and set up shooting houses to be used by MPF.
-Great verbal skills to help contain citizens and diffuse situations quick.
-Know my way around a stunstick ;D.
-I have detained and beaten more citizens then i cared to count.
-City administrator knowledge and procedural understandings of the combine rule.
-Great mood to Citizens and not completely a dick, yet still stern and controlling.
-the want and need to go above and beyond the call of duty.
-Rarely has to use my weapon due to the fact i cant stop most situations by my talking.
-Willing to take on any and all RP given to me.

Why should we accept you into the MPF? What makes you stand out from the rest of the loyal citizens in City Eighteen? I not only have a right to try, but a need to stop all rebel activity in the city, im doing it for the combine and my sister. Im not giving any sob story here, just a reason why i should be considered higher than other because not only do i want to help the combine in their quest. But i want to help take care of our MPF and make sure they can keep the city safe.

If
you were to be accepted into the MPF, what division would you be
interested in? (UNION: Standard Parolling unit | HELIX: Medical | GRID:
Mechanical/Technical)
HELIX, i can RP as GRID if also needed

What are your desired digits in the MPF? (IE: 532)309

Are you a loyal citizen of the Union? Explain how you are. I am, i report even the slightest disturbance and if i cant remedy the situation for the MPF i give them a call.

I Ashley Jacobson Hereby devote myself to the Universal Union and it's
Benefactors. I will uphold the highest standards required from me by the
MPF and the Union. If I am found guilty of a crime, I accept it and
will allow myself to be given whatever punishment that may be. (Beating,
Detaining, De-Servicement, Amputation.)

Last edited by Flower42 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix some minute errors in the format of it!)

Flower42

Back to top Go down

Flowers MPF App Empty Re: Flowers MPF App

Post by Walter the Spanish Nun Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 pm

I see several errors, grammar, spelling, etc.
+- support
Walter the Spanish Nun
Walter the Spanish Nun

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower42 Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Sorry about that the first time i typed through it didn't detect any spelling mistakes, but i guess machines cannot be relied on, when i get the chance i will reread through it and correct the errors!

Flower42

Back to top Go down

Post by American Patriot Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 am

First and foremost, your example of RP should be a short example of a singular event, such as an IC story of how you helped a person who was injured, in this format:
"John Q. Sample ran over to a fallen man he had seen on the ground
John Q. Sample checked if he was breathing, and if he had a pulse" etc.

Second, your grammar and spelling mistakes must be taken into consideration, and require being fixed.

Third, your backstory is extremely weak. With only two sentances about before the war, it isn't really much considering the line says "Before the war" in the instructions.

I feel that this application requires serious revision and thought to be put in, before you can expect a +Support from myself, and most likely before an approval.

For these reasons, I must say -Support pending changes being made.
American Patriot
American Patriot

Job/hobbies : Enjoying and Teaching Role Play

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower42 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 am

Sorry that little tid bit wasnt to awful informative, in hindsight i see how that was actually meant in the RP situations, and im going to fix the Mistakes that i didnt see when i wrote it later today since its 1:09am and im quite tired.

Flower42

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:07 am

Lack of capitalisation and a few spelling errors there..

15 line RP is incorrect as stated by AP.

The rest of the app is quite bland including the backstory which I feel is too short.

-Support until changes are made.
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down