Capital Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New schema, new start.

3 posters

Go down

New schema, new start. Empty New schema, new start.

Post by Baker Thu May 01, 2014 9:02 am

I am disappointed to tell you that our playerbase is gradually decreasing. Ideas of re-gaining players comes into question but it would be what most HL2RP servers do. Gain players through players. Aside from attempting to fill the server with 10-15 players to gain more potential regulars, a map change comes into question. I have taken this into consideration and can tell you that this will most likely be happening but it will most likely only be temporary. Our good friend Sloth has kindly offered to develop a version of Half-Life Consequences (HLC) to meet our server's needs. If you are unfamiliar with the gamemode here is a brief description (This may be subject to change as these descriptions are from Cloud 16):
The time for revolt is over, now the path of survival is before you. It has been three years after the uprising and it was found to be successful at a price. Gordon Freeman has failed in his attempt to stop the Combine and had to pay for it with his life. After many years of combine occupation it has finally come to an end with all of Earth's resources gone.

Before the Combine left they made sure that humanity would never get on their feet, they launched biological weaponry to ensure the suffering and death of humanity. The weapons had positive affects... For the Combine's benefit that is. Mutations began to arise and turned brother upon brother and soon after a wide-spread of infection began to set in as the lively hood for the survivors.

It's now your story, your path, your decisions. These are the days after destruction, the days after oppressive rule. Will you turn on those alike for your own survival? Will you put aside your differences and try to rebuild? Your destiny is in your hands because this is... Half-Life Consequences.

The map we would use is probably rp_ineu_valley_v1. Give feedback if you want to guys and if you have any questions then ask me, Sir Bakerino.

Peace.
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

New schema, new start. Empty Re: New schema, new start.

Post by Walter the Spanish Nun Thu May 01, 2014 6:02 pm

cider two or riot.
pls.
Walter the Spanish Nun
Walter the Spanish Nun

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter the Spanish Nun Thu May 01, 2014 6:03 pm

srsly. cider two is the shit, but ofc no one uses it anymore.
Walter the Spanish Nun
Walter the Spanish Nun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Thu May 01, 2014 11:13 pm

New schema, new start. NRhJNnF

New schema, new start. UG7CmKR
New schema, new start. BgmjR7S
New schema, new start. 0BF5QNX

Last edited by Sloth on Fri May 02, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 pm

New schema, new start. KPP4yow

Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri May 02, 2014 7:44 am

WOOP WOOP.

Can't wait for this schema now Smile

Oh and btw everyone if you didn't know, there are also sub-factions from Survivors like Bandits and Mercenaries or just generally rebels.
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter the Spanish Nun Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I call leading my own group called "Vittoria" that focuses on restoring humanity.
Walter the Spanish Nun
Walter the Spanish Nun

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri May 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Walter the Spanish Nun wrote:I call leading my own group called "Vittoria" that focuses on restoring humanity.
inb4 bandits come and kill u
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 am

Schema is pretty much completed I just need a server to host it on and I may have to delay launch so I can fix bugs. I doubt there will be more then two.

New schema, new start. TKMp977

Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum