Capital Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowers Special Character

3 posters

Go down

Flowers Special Character Empty Flowers Special Character

Post by Flower42 Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Steam Name: Flower

IRL Age:19

How long have you been playing on CRP?:A handful of days, i am not new to the game mode and have even ran and helped build and admin servers with this gamemode.

Why do you want this authorization?:I find it more interesting to RP as a younger character, because it allows for more possibilities in the RP world. I have played as this character many times before and have a pretty sound storyline, and i feel like it might help bring a bit of liveliness to the dark HL2 world roleplay. The server is great and i normally dont bring this character out unless i mean to stay on the server. The character i have in mind can RP a multitude of ways, and can RP anything at any time. I understand however that he will possibly not be allowed to leave slums, since technically he should be dead but his life is possible through the sliver of hope flowing through the city.

Character Name & Physical Description:Connor McMurphy|Age:16| 5"2| deep red hair| Dirt streaked cheeks(Subject to change due to RP)| a tattered backpack and a necklace(It contains a picture of my mother)

Authorization(s) applying for:This is simply a character creation form, no flags are needed.

Character back story of how you acquired this authorization(2 paragraphs minimum):Connor McMurphy was born in Ireland to a fisherman and his mother who sold the fish his father could procure. Life for the McMurphy's were not always as great as some would think, there were always people trying to collect money, from his father, his boat was purchased out of a loan. When his father couldn't pay the debts he was forced to join the IRA, Connors father was killed two years later in a drug bust gone wrong. his mother could barely support either of them, so by the time he could walk he began caring for himself. He was a thieve but respected, he always found a way to pay back people he had to steal from.

A week before his town was taken by combine stalkers and combine soldiers Connor's mother died, he couldn't take the house in his name but knew he could take the boat, he learned to pilot it from his father. Connor survived he long grueling war that Ireland didn't even try to fight back against and hid in a wine cellar his father had installed to hide weapons and such he stole from the IRA, Connor waited weeks in that cellar and when he ran low on food and water he made for the boat hidden in a cove, armed only with a pistol he had to kill two Combine that he only survived from because he got the drop on them, literally, he attacked from a  rooftop, knowing the whole town heard the shots he ran for the boat and left quietly, he sailed until he had no more gas and supplies till a fisherman picked him up aboard a rebel fisherman ship. He was fed and cared for by a group of people till one night they were all gone. Connor did not know where his new family fled but he burned what was left on the boat and swam the cold waters for two days, he was about to give up hope till he saw land and he fainted on his way to the island, he was awoken by whirring machines and given medicine by men in heavy armor. He did not know what would become of the next few days so he waited patiently for each one to pass. Until one day a man in an MPF uniform came in and handed him a C18 uniform, he was informed that as long as he worked and did nothing but the greatest he could for the Combine that he would be allowed to live, he graciously thanked the MPF but at the same time was scared. In his clothes were only the objects he had while swimming. he put his necklace on and walked with the MPF he felt brave walking among the officer, he couldn't help but hate him at the same time knowing they killed his entire town and all the people he knew. he was sat on a train the next day and sent to a city. stepping off the train he walked through the doors of the City and breathed in the air.

Do you accept all punishment if you abuse these authorizations?:Yes i do!

Flower42

Back to top Go down

Flowers Special Character Empty Re: Flowers Special Character

Post by Sloth Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 am

We could use another teen character because I get lonely with a nine year old who is in to anime and happens to have pink stuff

+support

i can try and help you with any rp if you need it.

Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 pm

I quite like this application to be honest! I'll wait for any extra feedback if given and then I'll see. Oh also, remember that as a 16 year old you will be limited to the Slums. Well you CAN go into D1/Plaza but you would be shot probably. Under 18 = Amputation so f you are accepted be careful.
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower42 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Yeah i wasn't quite straight on the whole phrasing of "Character back story of how you acquired this authorization" it seems like its asking how my character was allowed to live and wasn't amputated or such, i feel like some of the questions should of been reworded, which is a mistake on my part, sorry for that.

Flower42

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:33 am

No it's fine. I still like it.
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 am

Fuck it.

ACCEPTED.