Capital Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Application Format

Go down

MPF Application Format Empty MPF Application Format

Post by Baker Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 pm

SD should really post this but we need to post it sooo...

OOC:

Steam name:

Steam ID:

How long have you been playing on our server?

How long have you been serious RPing?

Have you ever been banned from our server?

Why should we accept you into the MPF? (1 paragraph minimum, a paragraph is 5 sentences, Answer OOCly)

IC:

Character Name and Physical Description:

Character Age:

Have you ever been detained by the MPF or been given any negative reputation by an MPF officer?

Tell me about yourself Citizen, where are you from? What did you do before the war?. (1-2 paragraphs minimum, The longer the better, This is basically a backstory. Answer ICly):

Give a brief 15 line example RP of any of the MPF RP. (I.e. Patrolling, Detaining, Gunfight)

Why should we accept you into the MPF? What makes you stand out from the rest of the loyal citizens in City Eighteen?

If you were to be accepted into the MPF, what division would you be interested in? (UNION: Standard Parolling unit | HELIX: Medical | GRID: Mechanical/Technical)

What are your desired digits in the MPF? (IE: 532)

Are you a loyal citizen of the Union? Explain how you are.

I ________ Hereby devote myself to the Universal Union and it's Benefactors. I will uphold the highest standards required from me by the MPF and the Union. If I am found guilty of a crime, I accept it and will allow myself to be given whatever punishment that may be. (Beating, Detaining, De-Servicement, Amputation.)

Code:
[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b]OOC:[/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Steam name:[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Steam ID:[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]How long have you been playing on our server?[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]How long have you been serious RPing?[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Have you ever been banned from our server?[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Why should we accept you into the MPF? (1 paragraph minimum, a paragraph is 5 sentences, Answer OOCly)[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b]IC:[/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Character Name and Physical Description:[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Character Age:[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Have you ever been detained by the MPF or been given any negative reputation by an MPF officer?[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Tell me about yourself Citizen, where are you from? What did you do before the war?. (1-2 paragraphs minimum, The longer the better, This is basically a backstory. Answer ICly):[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Give a brief 15 line example RP of any of the MPF RP. (I.e. Patrolling, Detaining, Gunfight)[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Why should we accept you into the MPF? What makes you stand out from the rest of the loyal citizens in City Eighteen?[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]If you were to be accepted into the MPF, what division would you be interested in? (UNION: Standard Parolling unit | HELIX: Medical | GRID: Mechanical/Technical)[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]What are your desired digits in the MPF? (IE: 532)[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]Are you a loyal citizen of the Union? Explain how you are.[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#434343][font=Arial][b][u]I ________ Hereby devote myself to the Universal Union and it's Benefactors. I will uphold the highest standards required from me by the MPF and the Union. If I am found guilty of a crime, I accept it and will allow myself to be given whatever punishment that may be. (Beating, Detaining, De-Servicement, Amputation.)[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size]
Baker
Baker

Back to top Go down